Sunday, November 23, 2008

Cougar football attendance watch

Yesterday's home game against UTEP concluded the University of Houston's 2008 home football schedule. The Cougars averaged 21,519 fans per game for their five home games this season (the game against Air Force that was moved to Dallas due to Hurricane Ike is not counted). This is an improvement of 564 fans/game over the 2007 season.

I've updated my historical wins - versus - attendance graph to reflect this average:
I will update this graph (as well as this post) at the end of the season to reflect the full number of wins for 2008. If the Cougars do manage to beat Rice next week and host the Conference USA championship, I will revise the average attendance for 2008 to reflect that game as well.

I'll post full thoughts about last night's game (a game the Cougars had had no business winning, but did so anyway) later.

No comments: