Friday, October 12, 2007

Light blogging

Apologies for the lack of posts lately. Between work, the start of football season, my parents' return from their two-month-long western journey, my brother-in-law Danny coming to visit for a couple of weeks, and other events, I just haven't had much time to write anything lately. That's probably going to continue to be the case for the rest of the month, as Lori and I are going on vacation the week after next.

The good news is that the impending business trip to Dubai doesn't look like it's going to happen until after Thanksgiving. That takes some stress off of Lori somewhat. It also means that I won't have to miss any football games (except for this weekend's game, which I'm going to have to skip because Lori and Danny's cousin just had to get married on a Saturday during football season...) this time around.

Speaking of football, I do plan to write a halfway-through-the-season analysis sometime next week. But other than that, don't expect a lot of new blog entries from me until November.

No comments: