Friday, June 19, 2015

Greetings from Puerto Rico!

San Juan is more humid than Houston.

Yes. You read that right. I can literally taste the seawater with every breath and I've been dripping in sweat since the second I stepped out of the airport. At least the food is good.

I'm here along with my parents and my son. Tomorrow we're going to spend a week cruising to the little island-nations to the seas east of here: St. Kitts, St. Lucia, Barbados, etc. We will spend another week at a timeshare here in San Juan when we return.

We've had this trip planned for a long while; needless to say I've been looking forward to it for months. Hopefully I'll have a nice writeup with a bunch of pictures later.

This is also the first time I've ever tried to write a blog entry on an iPad Mini. I don't think I'll be doing this very often.

No comments: